Wednesday 6 April 2011

My CV

 Above is my initial attempt at creating my CV in QuarkXPress. I have considered the hierachy of the information, with my personal contact details at the top, going down to my qualifications, education, work experience and skills.
However, I was told that qualifications needed be at the top, as they are the last thing the employer will look at after my skills and personal details. I also included a personal profile, which in the second collumn, is subtle and the employer could choose to read it. I also added the dates in ascending order of my work internships and also included any design work.

I feel having the information clear and in the right hierarchy is an important start, before designing a creative CV. Creative CV's are attention grabbing and I will try and create one however, it is not essential as the information here is clear and that is what the employer will essentially need.

No comments:

Post a Comment