Wednesday 20 April 2011

Task 5 - PROPOSED POSITION STATEMENT

1. I enjoy experimenting with type and layout design and want to improve my skills in this.
2. Brand Identity - I have a keen interets in this and love comign up with quirky, meaningful logo designs
3. I need a fantastic portfolio that shows my capabilities and is memorable
4. Promting myself through various marketing methodsout in more ways than one will help me get my name out there.
5. I want my own website, as a point of contact for potential clients. A website is easily accessible, has potential to reach a very wide client base, is cheaper than advertising and can be interactive and memorable.
6. I need to develop my software skills further so I am more comfortable and confident when designing on screen.
7. Retail and luxury area market sector that I am interested in designing for.
8. I like editorial design and publishing work.
9. I would liek to develop my skills in design for screen as I feel there will be great need for this in the future,cas it seems to be becoming more digitalized.
10. Getting better at what I do is something I really strive to do, I am always seeing and learning new things and trying to work them into my design practice. I want my work to appear more professional and also develop my own style that could be recogniseable.

1 comment:

  1. have you managed to secure youreself a work exp in either retail design/ digital or editorial? this summer is a good opportunity to check out all these areas of interest to help you focus in year 3.

    ReplyDelete