Wednesday 28 October 2009

OUGD101 - Alphabet Soup 2 - Formative Feedback

 Feedback from Sarah Frackelton

Strenghts:
Good Research and design context. Really good idea looking at planet Earth and animal prints. Alot of experimentations.Good final outcome.

Weaknesses:
Could have annotated design context work.

Actions:
Maybe explore your idea with uppercase letters.



Feedback from Jamie

Strengths:
Loads of great research on animals and fonts. Lovely sketches. Good exploration of fonts and ideas. Well drawn final solution. Good use of negative space.

Weaknesses:
Not much annotations on the research. Some negative space.

Actions:
Label some research. What your thoughts? What fonts do you like best?



Self Evaluation

I am happy with the appearance of the final outcome. However, after hearing other people's thoughts on my work, I realised that the style of typeface that I have created does not directly represent Niall's personality as at first glance it looks quite feminine. This was becasue I was focusing on nature, but I should have maybe looked at different elements from nature to draw, rather than fluid patterns and flowers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment