Friday 20 January 2012

Portfolio Surgery

I received some feedback from Andy lodge, regarding my portfolio which I am going to take on board when I make changes. I have divided these into the separate projects:

Fedrigoni
- photograph the magazines promotional ads in context
- photograph the laser cut stencils of the mail shot - to show the detail of the designs
- a possible extra deliverable could be a set of postcard - if I choose to revisit the project

LCA
- re-photograph deliverables
- use across a double page spread as the singe page isn't enough to show the work produced

Plan A
- logo concept is good - could revisit the information leaflet designs and use the logo concept across the pages, to create a consistency - as it seems separate. e.g. using an image within the heading initials like I have down with the 'A' logo.
- Use across a double page spread, and show more of the deliverables and that it is for M&S.

Ice-Cream
- broaden deliverables - could include spoons and cups - try to push this brief further
- rephotograph the designs in context

Top 10
- Use across a double page spread, include some illustrations and some character development.

D&AD Poster
- make changes
-photograph in context

No comments:

Post a Comment