Monday 16 January 2012

Portfolio Surgery Week

Here are the portfolio pages I have prepared for the portfolio surgery week to get some feedback and advice form the visiting professionals.

The projects I have included are:
- Fedrigoni
- M&S Plan A
- LCA Graduation
- D&AD GBH poster
- Ice Cream Parlour
- Top 10 - Moving Image

I feel that my response to this selection of briefs, shows who I am and my interests as a designer - as I am mainly interested in branding, identity and promotion.





There are a few things I need to re-print and re-photograph, but I am hoping to get some advice on the layout, hierarchy, and what photographic shots would be best suited to represent the strongest parts of each briefs. I am also wary of the amount of information I have included, as I have tried to focus it down, however I think there still may be too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment