Friday 23 March 2012

Self Promotion - Website

I got my cargo site up and running so I have a platform to put up my work for others to see. It also is somewhere I can now direct people to if they would like to see my work.

The link is:
http://cargocollective.com/kirstyhair

This is how it looks:

 The projects pages pop up in a separate box with a slideshow of the images and a brief summary of the project.

The projects included at the moment are:
-Fedrigoni Imaginative Colours - YCN brief
-Firefly Restaurant - self initiated
-M&S Plan A - YCN brief
-LCA Graduation - self initiated - pitch
-Devilicious Ice-Cream parlour - self initiated

I will add more projects from my FMP once they are completed, but for now I have included a good range of different briefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment