Sunday 27 February 2011

Mark Studio

http://www.markstudio.co.uk/

Mark Studio is an independent branding and graphic design studio, who like to keep things simple.

What I like about MArk is the brand identity's and logo's they have created. I love their use of type and it's appropriateness. Their work is simple and effective, uncluttered and clear, and makes you go 'Oh that's clever'. I like their editorial work and other print based media. I also like the fact that they have done work for Wigan Little Theatre (my home town, Wigan), and also won awards for this from Design Week for their promotional Brochure in 2009.

They have an impressive raneg of clients, including: Amnesty International, BT Wholesale, Manchester City Council, Manchester City FC, Marks & Spencer, Royal Mail and The Comedy Store.


Manchester City Council



The Comedy Store


Wigan Little Theatre



Manchester City FC


No comments:

Post a Comment