Friday 21 October 2011

FOUR IV

I really love this design studio I found from London. They design for sectors that interest me, including retail, hospitality and luxury. They have some great work, and are the ideal type of studio I would like to work for, as they are right up my street. I just wish they were up North!

Click Here for Website

''FOUR IV is a leading London based graphic and interior design agency. We are the creative agency behind some of the worlds most exciting and commercially proven retail and leisure luxury brands.
The company was founded and is jointly owned by
Chris Dewar-Dixon and Andy Bone. It has been established
for 22 years and currently has a team of 30 people.
The team is made up of strategic thinkers, graphic designers, interior designers, architects, project managers and support staff selected for their creativity, experience and innovative design skills.''
Here is some of their design work:

FOUR IV
4th Floor
11 Northburgh Street
London
EC1V 0AN
Tel + 44 (0) 20 7336 1344
Fax +44 (0) 20 7336 1345
Email andyb@fouriv.com
For recuitment queries please contactjobs@fouriv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment