Monday 3 May 2010

OUPD101

To describe myself as an individual I would say I am determined.

I feel I have an impulsive and objective approach to life.

I want to be organised and decisive.

The qualities I look for in others are confidence, creativity and humour.

10 things I have learned:
1. The importance of time management
2. Working as part of a group
3. Working in a pair
4. Punctuality
5. Presentation skills
6. To be more critical of my work
7. To make quick decisions
8. To not leave things to the last minute
9. To take a camera with me everywhere
10. Responsibility

10 things I want to learn:
1. To be more confident, in speaking about my own work.
2. Animation
3. Lazer cutting
4. More illustrator skills
5. More In Design skills
6. Web Design
7. How to use Dreamweaver
8. To be more analytical of my work on my blog.
9. Broaden my vocabulary
10. More photography skills

To describe my ambitions as a designer I would say I am perceptive.

I want my work to attract people's attention

I associate concept with my work.

I have developed my skills in:
Type
Colour
Photography
Composition
Idea Generation
and Problem Solving

I need to develop my skills in:
Type
Colour
Image
Idea generation
Print
and Drawing

I am interested in developing my skills in:
Interactive Design
Advertising
Motion Graphics
Print

No comments:

Post a Comment