Thursday 15 April 2010

Communication Is A Virus - My creative partner (Pav)

Why have you chosen to work with your creative partner? What are your aims?
I have chosen to work with Pav, as his skills seem to compliment my own. Iwanted someboday who was:
Type based
Good with Illustrator
Organised
Good with building on concepts
Good with colour
I also thought personal attributes of being friendly, motivated, confident, reliable and humourous were important, and he fit the bill.
We aim to put our skills together to create a great piece of design work.

What are you specific ares of creative interest in this brief?
I particularly want to to come up with visuals for the piece and also look at craft and different packaging ideas if necessary.

What specific design skills do you have to offer in relation to your chosen brief? How do you intend to use them?
I intend to use my Photoshop skills, but also learn and develop Illustrator skills from Pav.
I intend to take responsibility to be the 'crafty' one, as Pav has already said he isn't too good at that kind of thing.
I will research and try to make the information as clear as possible

What specific non-design skills do you have to offer in relation to your chosen brief?
I am friendly, motivated, hard working, humourous and reliable and want to prove this to my creative partner as they are important in fulfillign the brief to its highest potential.

What will your specific role be in the collaboration in relation to your brief?
We have come up with the starting point together, we will research seperately and then bring our work together and discuss what is working and hwo to move forward. In terms of design, I will be in the image and craft role.

What will your individual responsibilites be in relation to yoru brief?
Making sure working independently out of college time is done on time as to not hold back the development of the project, craft, visuals.

What will your joint responsibilites be?
Making sure we stick to our time management schedule and making sure work is completed in time before the deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment